In another exciting clash of FIFA World Cup 2018, Japan will take on Senegal on Sunday, June 24, at Ekaterinburg Arena in Ekaterinburg city of Russia. The group-H match will be a nail-biting encounter as both teams have won their 1st match against the other members of the group Poland and Colombia. According to the football experts, Senegal has an upper hand on the match with 42% chances to grab 3 more points and Japan has 28% chances to beat Senegal in the stage match. While 30% possibility say that match will end with no-result.

Before the game, winger Sadio Mane said it’s going to be a good match as both sides are strong and inform. Mane said that our strength is Sadio Mane, it’s the team.

In the presser, Coach Nishino told reporters that Senegal has discipline in their team so we need to very cautious about their plans. Japan just needs to be strong and physical.

Where and how to watch the online live streaming of Japan Vs Senegal FIFA World Cup 2018 match?

Japan Vs Senegal live stream will be available on and to watch the match on the go, you can view it on Sonyliv app.

When and what time is the Group H’s Japan Vs Senegal match?

The match will be played on June 24, Sunday, and it will start from 08:30 pm India time.

Where and how to watch the live TV coverage of FIFA World Cup 2018 match? Which TV channel will have the match live?

The match will be telecast on Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 3. Sony Ten 2 will televise the match in English commentary while the latter will have it in Hindi language.

What will be the likely lineups for Japan Vs Senegal?

Japan: Kawashima; Sakai, Yoshida, Makino, Nagatomo; Hasebe, Yamaguchi, Haraguchi, Honda, Kagawa; Okazaki

Senegal: N’Diaye; Gassama, Mbodji, Koulibaly, Sabaly; Ndiaye, Kouyate, Gueye; Balde, Niang, Mane.

About the author

Gaurav Sharma