Katrina Kaif birthday: Katrina Kaif who turns 36 today started her acting career with Boom in 2003 but didn’t bag recognition until the later years. After the box office failure of Boom, she tried her hand in different multilingual films such as Telugu- Malliswari, Allari Pidugu, and Malayalam- Balram Vs Tharadas. Her first major box-office success was with Salman Khan in Mainey Pyaar Kyun Kiya?
Katrina would have made her debut into the Bollywood industry earlier with Mahesh Bhatt in Saaya but had to drop out of it when she couldn’t speak in Hindi. Apart from acting the English actress was a freelance model and had walked on the red carpet many times. The diva in a span of sixteen long years has featured in more than 25 films among which many were Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi.
Katrina Kaif who is best known for her curvaceous body, her adorable smile, and her drop dead gorgeous looks is a diva and she knows it! From being an internet sensation with more than 20 million followers on Instagram to grabbing headlines with her bikini looks, and movies. Katrina surely has achieved a lot!
Well, without any further delay, on Katrina Kaif’s 36th birthday lets see her top 5 songs here:
1. Kala Chashma from Baar Baar Dekho is a superhit song which has crossed 560 Million views on Youtube.
2. Husn Parcham, from Zero, is another blockbuster song of Katrina Kaif and is a must watch! See video
3. Manzoor E Khuda from Thugs of Hindostan, the movie was a flop but the song was a hit
4. Sheila Ki Jawani from Tees Maar Khan, Katrina Kaif is known as Bollywood’s Sheila for a reason! Check out the song here:
5. Another song from Thugs of Hindostan- Suraiyya.
Some of her other songs are-