The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) recently released the TNTET 2019 answer key. Candidates can check the answer key 2019 through the official website of TRB @trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates must know that to get the TNTET 2019 answer key, it will be available in online mode.
Candidates can also raise objections if any needed.
Key points for sending representation against answer/Question key:
1) Candidate can send representation in prescribed Format (Word/PDF/Image).
2) Candidate must write, Subject Name, Booklet Code (A/B/C) and Question No.
Note: Booklet Number is not required
3) Candidate should send only 1 email for 1 question.
4) The representation must be supported with the only a relevant portion of books/findings to be attached along with the email.
5) Candidate must avoid sending multiple emails for 1 question.
6) The representation must be sent by email mode. Other modes shall not be entertained.
7) Telephonic queries shall not be entertained.
Follow the steps to check the answer key
Step 1: Click on the link @trb.tn.nic.in. , to directly visit the official website of Tamil Nadu.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link, Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2019 – Tentative Answer Key.
Step 3: A new window will appear, click on the generated link.
Step 4: A PDF will appear.
Step 5: Candidates must download it or take a hard copy of it for further references.
Other links are also generated under he TNTET answer key 2019, such as Direct Recruitment of Computer Instructors Grade I (PG Cadre) 2018 – 2019 – View and Download Your Question and Answer paper, Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I – 2018-2019 – Online Application.