RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: The Indian Railways through its recruiting wing Railway Recruitment Board or RRB has released the Paramedical Recruitment Exam 2019 Admit Cards or Paramedical Admit Cards 2019 or Paramedical Exam Hall Tickets 2019 through the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in.
All those who have applied for the Paramedical Category Posts are and are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment examination are advised to download their respective admit cards or hall tickets from the website of RRB.
The RRB Paramedical exam admit cards are now available and candidates can download the same now. RRB Paramedical exam has been scheduled to be conducted by the Board on July 19, 2019. Candidates can check the steps to download the Paramedical Recruitment Exam 2019 Admit Cards or Paramedical Admit Cards 2019 given below for their convenience.
How to download the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board or RRB as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “CEN-02/2019 – Click here for downloading E-Call letter, Travel Pass and to view mock test (Paramedical Categories) “
- On clicking, a new window will be displayed
- Here, enter your login details such as Registration Number, your date of birth
(In DD/MM/YYYY) format and click submit
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
For any queries regarding the recruitment examination and admit card, candidates need to contact the authority through Helpline number: 022-62507745 from (Mon – Sat 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM)
or send e-mail at email@example.com.